March 1, 2010

"the city heated it up it got blurry cause i'd had enough"


This whole thing about studying at a large university is slowly doing my head in. Do you have any idea how hard it is to study when the first class of the day starts at 3 pm? It's now 10.30 in the morning and I'm still in my pj's. But I'm gonna start writing my essay. Soon. Really soon. Promise.

When eating my cereal in the morning sun I wondered about moving to the other side of the world and what it does to friendships. I'm much closer to some friends, and others that I talked to all the time haven't said a word to me since I moved. But I guess that's what happens. 9 hours time difference is hard work. But you know what. It's okay. I know I have my lovely everyone when I get back and when it gets down to it it's just 5 months.

So in my attempt in keeping contact with everyone that I love I'm now gonna send a shit load of postcards. Cause you see, postcards is the lovliest thing there is. Of all things in the world, getting a postcard is the best. I save all postcards I get in this big box. So I can take them out, dream and be happy that I have such nice friends. It truly is the best thing. Well, except for hugging maybe. Hugging trumphs everything.

1 comment: