March 21, 2010

"i said 'i must be fine because my heart's still beating'"


So about this big secret adventure of mine.. My dear, dear friend Linda has done this several times and I admire her for having the guts to. What I'm talking about here people, is going on vacation on your own. Alone in a big city. Eating alone. Renting a room alone. Sightseeing alone. All those things that are so fundamentally scary. But I'm doing it soon. Oh yes I am!

Holiday. April. Bangkok. The Executive Suite. Me. Nobody else. And I'm dressing up every night for a date with myself. Hells yeah I am bitches!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! If there's anyone in the world capable of handeling and managing a holiday alone, it's you. You're on the other side of the world alone - remember.
    Love you!

    /brorsan

    ReplyDelete