March 17, 2010

"my heart goes like: bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp!"




Today it feels like I'm up on those clouds again. See yesterday was just as perfect as perfect can be. And I know you are reading my blog guys in 46 Heidelberg Street, so thank you. You really have no idea how happy you make me feel. Super happy as a matter of fact.



Yesterday contained:
Lots of love from all over the world.
Lots of wine.
LOTS of meat.
Lots of cake.
Lots of sparkling wine.
Lots of hugs. Oh how I love hugs.
Lots of screws.
Lots of more love.
Lots of sun.
Lots and lots of fun.
And one new German word. Unterlegscheibe.

Thank you Super Ivan for helping me with my German. Really. Thanks.. I teach them words like huggs and freckles. And they teach me unterlegscheibe... Something is definitely wrong here..

No comments:

Post a Comment