March 16, 2010

"come what may. lay your eggs where it's warm"




Yesterday was just an awesome kind of a day. I can't put my finger on why. But it just was. So today I decided to celebrate that by doing something different. Being a bit artsy partsy. I'm taking one photo an hour. All day. Just so you can see how a day with no uni is for me. I.e probably quite boring but yet lovely at the same time.

Oh and I just did the craziest thing ever. You will hear all about it when it's confirmed to happen.

And the image of this morning is of the Great Tit. My favourite bird. Just like that. It's out there. You know all about it now. Hate the name. Love the bird.

Miss you all peeps. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love you! and you are missed! For some reason my reply to your sms isn't delivering, not sure it its a network prob or if you're generally not using you swedish sim..anywhoodlies, looking forward to hearing about "the craziest thing ever"! (from above) PUSS, Ebony!

    ReplyDelete