April 13, 2010

"oh but why won't you come over here"



I have a confession to make. Lately I've started becoming obsessed by the most lucious smoothies they make at Boost. Oh the Banana Buzz is like heaven in a cup. But today when I went in to the Boost bar I always go to I started thinking that do I love this place because of the great smoothies or for that cute guy who works there? He and I have this thing now. He looks at me from over the blender and I know he put more effort into my drink than anyone elses. And he knows I know. And he always gives me my drink by hand so my fingers has to touch his, all the other orders he just puts down on the counter... And he never shouts out my name (you give the girl at the till your name when you pay so they know who's is who) because he knows I always get the same thing. And I blush every time.. Hrm. Do I have a crush on the smoothie guy? (Haha crush... Smoothie... Totally an unintentional pun)

Well, that's my Tuesday confession. Every time I go to get a smoothie I commit two of the seven deadly sins. Gluttony and lust. Ooops. But oh it's so worth the $4.60.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment