May 6, 2010

deep breaths. deeeeeep breaths.



So it's 2.30 in the morning and I can't sleep. Fell asleep in the sofa watching Big Bang Theory with the housmates. It was 8 pm. So I went to bed and slept for 5 hours... And now I am definitely not sleeping anymore. Agonising over all the little things. Making my head explode. Stupid jetlag. Stupid everything.

Okay, no more complaining. Tomorrow (today) is a new day and I will stop being such a complaining bitch all the time. And I will bring myself to do all those things I'm scared of doing but that I know that I can do. It feels like tomorrow will be the day for that. 7th of May. A new day.



So to stop myself from feeling too miserable and lonely and in the search for som happiness I have now made myself a cup of almond tea, photoshoped two of my favourite photos from my weekend in Sweden and now it's book reading time. (It's just the cat and the house in the woods missing from me being a total old lonely spinster. I hate cats. This is never gonna work. I'm glad it's the 7th of May today. New day.)

1 comment:

  1. Cat. House in the woods. And, hrm, age! ;-) Nice photos, me like.

    ReplyDelete