February 18, 2010

"how many special people change? how many lives are living strange?



Just moved into my room on 46 Heidelberg Street. It's as amazing as I thought it would be. Although, I must say I kind of envisioned myself moving in with 10 hot Aussies. Well three German guys and a Dutch man/boy will do for now. I mean, if any are the Australian of Europe it must be the Germans right? Haha. Maybe not. Oh well, I like sauerkraut. I really do, and since I'm now vegeterian except for one meal every week I think it all might just work out well.

I took this picture the other day just for the sole reason that this plant has the most beautiful name. Bougainvillea. That's how you name a plant guys.

Well, I need to get going now folks, have to catch the ferry (!) to uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment